Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tradewinds for Wednesday February 13th

Okay all you guys out there, if you haven't done your Valentines shopping yet, go out and get that down and then come back and read the rest of this post!

Let me tell you back in my college days I had a girl friend who I though was the biggest tease ever. Well, this market has just moved her aside. Just when my mo indicators are getting ready to show some real power to the upside, we get a pull back. Now it still was a good day and all of our momentum indicators - slow, moderate and fast are all headed in the direction of the longs. But we need just a big more before we can get real excited. I still think that is going to happen, but we will let the market make the final decision. Once again, I remind everyone that the prevailing long term wind is still in our face, although it continues to diminish. On the plus side, of the 80 equities I track, 39 have entered calm waters or have wind at their back.

Check out my Top 25 lists for what is moving in the market that I track and maybe you will get some new ideas.

No comments: