Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tradewinds for May 14th

First off, apologies for the lack of posting recently. Its just been busy. Even if I am not posting, I do update the daily momentum graphs and our Top 25 lists, so please check in to see those.

This week has unfolded pretty much as week predicted last week. We saw the bounce coming and the market has delivered. We cautioned to watch for a head fake, and there wasn't one - or was there?

I last saw the market about 2:40 this afternoon. The Dow was up about 150 and the whole market was cruising. All my plays were approaching their profit points, I was thinking of the new car. After my dental appointment, I check how things ended up and saw a complete collapse in the final hour. I hate that - the market collapse and my dental appointment. I our momentum graphs are still in great shape, but there needs to be caution over the next two days as we head into options expiration on Friday. I for one, will lower my profit points unless we see a strong start to trading tomorrow.

Now overall we are still in great shape. Our slow momentum indicators is just cruising in the positive TradeWinds and moderate and fast momentum are rocketing off lows. This should mean a higher market move, but then .....

Check out our Top 25 lists and this week's TradeWinds Black Box results here.

No comments: